Miss the good old songs of the 90s and the dance style that was followed back then? Here is the latest song ‘Dard Karara’ from Ayushmann Khurrana‘s upcoming movie ‘Dum Laga Ke Haisha‘, will instantly take you back to that era.
Ayushmann is seen romancing debutante Bhumi Pednekar in the song, which has been sung by none other than Kumar Sanu, who gave us maximum hits in the 90s.
Ayushmann is seen doing some dance steps that might look familiar to those done by actors like Govinda and Salman Khan in movies like ‘Saajan’, ‘Deewana Mastana’, ‘Maine Pyar Kiya’, ‘Baaghi’ and many more.
The movie, which has entirely been shot in Haridwar and Rishikesh, has Ayushmann and Bhumi tapping their feet to the Kumar Sanu number. Ayushmann wears a double breasted jacket with baggy pants and Bhumi is seen in printed saris which was a trend back then.
Kumar Sanu is joined Sadhna Sargam and music has been composed by Anu Malik. The socia media is abuzz with appreciation of the song with many saying that Kumar Sanu of the days of Saajan and Aashiqui is back.
- Ayushmann Khurrana: I felt life has come a full circle from a sperm donor to erectile dysfunction
- Shubh Mangal Saavdhan: Ayushmann Khurrana, Bhumi Pednekar pick laddoos over biscuits. Here's why. Watch video
- Ayushmann Khurrana and Bhumi Pednekar are fantastic to work with: Shubh Mangal Saavdhan director
- Shubh Mangal Savdhaan trailer: Ayushmann Khurrana suffers from erectile dysfunction. Can Bhumi Pednekar deal with this? Watch video
- Shubh Mangal Saavdhan: Anand L Rai brings Ayushmann Khurrana, Bhumi Pednekar together again. Watch video
- Movies releasing today: 'Dum Laga Ke Haisha' and 'Ab Tak Chhappan 2'
Ayushmann will be seen playing the role of Prem Prakash Tiwari, who dreams of marrying a beautiful girl, but his parents forcibly get him married to Sandhya, a 22-year-old overweight woman. Gradually the two go through a phase of events and fall in love.
The movie being produced under the Yash Raj Banner, will hit the screens on February 27, 2015.
Watch the song ‘Dard Karaara’ from ‘Dum Laga Ke Haisha’: