Saturday night is over and while we are still getting over our hangover on Sunday morning, something that might just make everyone happy is a picture posted by Karan Johar. And it is none other than his new love, Nobu.
Over the last two years, we have seen many sides of this ace director. Every now and then, we also spot him shaking a leg in the celebrity dance show, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa where he is one of the judges.
We often see actors speak about how good a director he is and what all crazy stuff he makes everyone do on the sets. But it is not just the actors who are directed by this celebrity, his pet and the new-found love, Nobu Johar also gets the same treatment.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
Look Karan Johar’s pet Nobu Johar being a perfect poser.
The director recently posted a picture of Nobu, a little baby pug, with his ‘Kala Chashma’ on. The picture was to celebrate 100 million views on Baar Baar Dekho’s popular dance number. The filmmaker took to his official account to post the picture and captioned it as: “And #nobujohar celebrates the #kalachashma #100millionviews @s1dofficial #katrina.”
Ever since the song was launched by the filmmakers, it created a rage in the industry. Though the film did not do as well as expected at the box-office, the music is still a blockbuster. Well, Karan Johar now is prepping for the release of this year’s biggest film, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and also his much-awaited television chat show, Koffee With Karan. While Koffee With Karan is scheduled to hit the small screen on November 6, the film, which stars Anushka Sharma, Ranbir Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will release on Diwali.