Actress Neha Dhupia, busy with her upcoming film “Moh Maya Money”, said she would like to move to Australia.
“I travel a lot. I think best thing about being part of the movie industry and being an actor is that you get to travel abroad a lot,” said Neha, who was present at the Lonely Planet Travel Awards on Tuesday here.
“I really like Europe a lot. Apart from Europe, I like South America because it is warm throughout the year. But if I get a chance to move to one part of the world, I would like to move to Australia for sure,” added the former beauty queen.
- Someone has to be brave enough to name abusers in industry: Neha Dhupia
- Karan Johar: I have too much love for Kajol and we hope there is a 2.0 version of this friendship
- Vidya Balan on No Filter Neha: Just before a kissing scene, Emraan Hashmi would say something ridiculous
- Change in cinema faster than growth of kids in India: Neha Dhupia
- Neha Dhupia feels tad dissatisfied with her career
- One day I want to have my own fashion brand: Neha Dhupia
Neha is currently tied up with the dubbing of “Moh Maya Money”, which is slated to release by end of this year.