Actress Anushka Sharma says she didn’t expect anything from her offbeat debut production film “NH10” in terms of numbers, but what has made her joyous is watching the audience clap towards the end of the movie.
“NH10”, directed by Navdeep Singh, also stars Neil Bhoopalam. It is about a couple on a road journey.
- Pari box office collection prediction: Anushka Sharma starrer expected to earn Rs 13 crore
- Before Pari hits screens, here’s a look at the box office performance of Anushka Sharma’s last five releases
- Pari Screamer 6: There’s no escaping Anushka Sharma’s frightening avatar
- Anushka Sharma’s latest screamer from ‘Pari’ leaves Twitterati shaken
- Anushka Sharma completes nine years in Bollywood. Here’s why she is still Taani Partner for us
- Anushka Sharma on A-certificate for ‘NH10’: Stayed true to story, subject
Anushka is glad that it has not just managed to find critical acclaim, but also the audiences’ appreciation.
“It feels great that such films are being appreciated. I expected nothing from this film because that’s how I am….you should just do your work, and then numbers will follow you.”
“We didn’t expect anything, didn’t put any mark (for profits), so it’s been great,” Anushka said here.
The actress says the one point she felt victorious was while watching the film with the audience.
“I’ve seen the film with the audience and they clapped towards the end. That has never happened…so, to see people clapping at the end of the film is very satisfying,” she added.