Producer Vashu Bhagnani, who hosted a party to celebrate the response to his film “Humshakals”, directed by Sajid Khan, says though people had “vicious things” to say about the entertainer, the box office numbers have proved otherwise.
Bhagnani, who has claimed that the film managed a gross business of Rs.76 crore in four days since its release June 20, is happy.
“Thank you very much. Some people had spread vicious things about the film on social networking sites that the film is bad. But the audience has proved that the film is good,” Bhagnani said here Tuesday.
Except Saif, Tamannaah and Bipasha, the rest of the cast along with Sajid was present at the party.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
When asked about critics slamming the film, Bhagnani said: “We can never say anything to critics because we have to stay in the industry. It is their personal view. We make films for the audiences and we are very happy with the result.”