Producer Vashu Bhagnani, who hosted a party to celebrate the response to his film “Humshakals”, directed by Sajid Khan, says though people had “vicious things” to say about the entertainer, the box office numbers have proved otherwise.
The movie, starring Saif Ali Khan, Riteish Deshmukh, Ram Kapoor, Bipasha Basu, Esha Gupta and Tammannaah Bhatia, received mixed reviews, and it was trashed by many on social networking sites.
Bhagnani, who has claimed that the film managed a gross business of Rs.76 crore in four days since its release June 20, is happy.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Thank you very much. Some people had spread vicious things about the film on social networking sites that the film is bad. But the audience has proved that the film is good,” Bhagnani said here Tuesday.
Except Saif, Tamannaah and Bipasha, the rest of the cast along with Sajid was present at the party.
When asked about critics slamming the film, Bhagnani said: “We can never say anything to critics because we have to stay in the industry. It is their personal view. We make films for the audiences and we are very happy with the result.”