Actor Tahir Raj Bhasin, who will be portraying a baddie in his second film Force 2, says the audience is accepting negative characters.
The 29-year-old made his debut in Bollywood in the 2014 crime thriller Mardaani as an antagonist named Karan Walt Rastogi.
- Dear Zindagi was never offered to me: Tahir Raj Bhasin
- Biggest thrill is to surprise audiences: Tahir Raj Bhasin
- Tahir Raj Bhasin doesn’t fear being typecast
- Tahir Raj Bhasin miffed with silly stereotypes in showbiz
- Not worried about getting typecast: Tahir Bhasin
- Tahir Raj Bhasin ‘ecstatic’ to have signed John Abraham’s ‘Force 2’
Asked if he has seen an evolution in grey characters in films, Tahir told IANS, “I would call them anti-heroes or grey characters and the credit to that goes to the producers today and to the audience. The audience has matured… The audience is accepting this genre and these characters.”
Tahir says the evolution “makes it exciting for writers and actors like myself.”
This will be the first time that Tahir will be sharing screen space with actors Sonakshi Sinha and John Abraham in “Force 2”, which is directed by Abhinay Deo.