Legendary playback singer Asha Bhosale will be paying a tribute to late husband and music maestro R D Burman at the Global Indian Music Academy Awards (GiMA) 2014 scheduled to be held here next week.
The veteran is all set to bring in a wave of nostalgia with popular renditions like –‘Mera Naam Shabnam’, ‘Dum Maro Dum’, ‘Gulaabi Chehera’, ‘Aa Dekhe Zara’, ‘Piya Tu Ab To Aaja’– among others on January 20.
The extravaganza will also see rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh bring people to their feet with his latest hits. Actress Sonakshi Sinha will add a hint of glamour as she will be performing to her blockbuster hits. Mika Singh too will entertain in his flamboyant style.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
A host of promising artistes including Aditya Narayan, Shefali Alvares, Ankit Tiwari, Sreeram, Bhoomi, Aditi Singh Sharma, Siddharth Mahadevan and Nikhil Paul George will come together in a very special act, rendering chart busters of the year gone by.
GiMA provides a unified platform to celebrate and recognise those who push the boundaries of Indian Music, across a wide range of film and non-film music genres.
The event will be held at National Sports Club of India (NSCI) Stadium here.