John Abraham, who is currently promoting his forthcoming project Force 2, says that when he produces a project, he gives more attention to content than other elements of a film. Asked about how involved he gets into the creative work when he produces a film, John said here: “I am definitely involved. In fact, there are many producers who make proposals, whereas I try to make films.”
“The difference is that in a proposal, you select four songs, you have a hero, heroine dancing in foreign locales… So a proposal is made where you take A-listers and come up with your story. I feel that people should pay more attention to their content. So, I give more attention to content,” he added.
The 43-year-old, who has earlier backed movies like “Vicky Donor” and “Madras Cafe”, said that the “more you work on the content, the better your characters will stand out”. John says even “Force 2” — which he has produced with Vipul Amrutlal Shah — comes with power-packed content.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“In spite of being a hit franchise and having a star like Sonakshi Sinha, we never overlooked the content. We all paid a lot of attention to it,” he said. Force 2 is an action thriller, directed by Abhinay Deo. It will release on November 18.