Karan Johar, the man who has kickstarted the careers of many star kids in Bollywood has grand plans of launching SRK’s son Aryan Khan in tinsel town as well.
The ace filmmaker for sure knows he will have to be the one to give his close friend’s son a dream launch in the industry.
Speaking to us at the 61st Filmfare Pre Awards party, Karan Johar said, “Aryan is like my son. So, if anyone has to launch him, it has to be me. But when that will happen, who knows.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Karan also appeared extremely tight-lipped when asked about his forthcoming project Ae Dil Hai Mushkil starring Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Anushka Sharma. Said Karan, “I don’t want to reveal too much. It is too early. It releases in Diwali this year and hope everyone enjoys the vibe of the film.”
Karan Johar also remained mum when asked about the chemistry between Ranbir and Aishwarya in the film. “Who knows who is with who in the film,” remarked a smiling Karan.