Karan Johar, the man who has kickstarted the careers of many star kids in Bollywood has grand plans of launching SRK’s son Aryan Khan in tinsel town as well.
The ace filmmaker for sure knows he will have to be the one to give his close friend’s son a dream launch in the industry.
Speaking to us at the 61st Filmfare Pre Awards party, Karan Johar said, “Aryan is like my son. So, if anyone has to launch him, it has to be me. But when that will happen, who knows.”
Karan also appeared extremely tight-lipped when asked about his forthcoming project Ae Dil Hai Mushkil starring Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Anushka Sharma. Said Karan, “I don’t want to reveal too much. It is too early. It releases in Diwali this year and hope everyone enjoys the vibe of the film.”
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Karan Johar also remained mum when asked about the chemistry between Ranbir and Aishwarya in the film. “Who knows who is with who in the film,” remarked a smiling Karan.