Director Subhash Kapoor and Arshad Warsi are reuniting after ‘Jolly LLB’ for another comedy titled ‘Guddu Rangeela’.
The film, to be produced by Fox Star Studios and Sangeeta Ahir of Mangal Murti Films, will see Arshad playing the role of Rangeela. Actor Amit Sadh will star as Guddu while Aditi Rao Hydari will play the role of Baby.
Kapoor will begin shooting the film next month with an aim to release the film in the first quarter of next year.
“Set in north India, ‘Guddu Rangeela’ is a story that will bring a smile on everyone’s face. I am glad to once again partner with Fox Star Studios and together we hope to re-create the magic of ‘Jolly LLB’. We have an excellent ensemble cast led by Arshad, Amit and Aditi. I am grateful to my producer Sangeeta Ahir for believing in the journey of ‘Guddu and Rangeela’,” Kapoor said in a statement.
Ahir said she decided to partner with Kapoor after watching his courtroom comedy ‘Jolly LLB’
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“We believe in Subhash’s vision and are looking forward to partnering once more, on what is going to be an exciting cinematic journey! We welcome Sangeeta Ahir on board as a producer and are hoping to set new benchmarks with ‘Guddu Rangeela’,” said Vijay Singh, CEO Fox Star Studios.
‘Guddu Rangeela’ will be shot in Shimla, Ludhiana, Chandigarh and other locations in North India.