It seems that the month of January has ended on a sad note for Arshad Warsi, who recently suffered a near-fatal head injury when he was shooting for his upcoming film ‘The Legend of Michael Mishra’.
Revealing details about the incident, he said that during an action scene, when he jumped backwards, his head dashed on the edge of the metal trolley which was holding the camera. The impact of the clash was so strong that Arshad’s fight master and everyone present in the shoot were in a real shock.
However, to his good fortune, someone in the unit has placed a mattress on the trolley which saved him from major injury. Arshad, who was already suffering from a headache prior to the shoot had reported for the shoot after taking painkillers.
Arshad confirmed the incident and said, “The pain caused by the incident was really bad and I am taking rest now. The doctors have now advised me to get a CT scan done, which I will do soon.”
Here’s wishing Arshad a speedy recovery.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016