It seems that the month of January has ended on a sad note for Arshad Warsi, who recently suffered a near-fatal head injury when he was shooting for his upcoming film ‘The Legend of Michael Mishra’.
Revealing details about the incident, he said that during an action scene, when he jumped backwards, his head dashed on the edge of the metal trolley which was holding the camera. The impact of the clash was so strong that Arshad’s fight master and everyone present in the shoot were in a real shock.
However, to his good fortune, someone in the unit has placed a mattress on the trolley which saved him from major injury. Arshad, who was already suffering from a headache prior to the shoot had reported for the shoot after taking painkillers.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Arshad confirmed the incident and said, “The pain caused by the incident was really bad and I am taking rest now. The doctors have now advised me to get a CT scan done, which I will do soon.”
Here’s wishing Arshad a speedy recovery.