Salman Khan’s sister Arpita Khan delivered a baby boy at a city hospital in Mumbai on Wednesday morning. The baby boy has been named Ahil.
The baby’s beaming father Aayush Sharma took to Instagram to share the news. “Our little prince has arrived,” wrote Aayush.
Evidently the mood in the Khan family is celebratory with Arpita and Aayush turning first time parents. One can expect big brother Salman Khan to throw a grand bash once baby and mother are back home.
Atul Agnihotri posted the first picture of Ahil on Instagram.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Salman Khan, who became maama one more time, was seen kissing his new born nephew on his forehead. Sister Arpita is seen lying beside her new born baby boy at the hospital smiling all the time.
Pulkit Samrat congratulated the couple on Twitter.
— Pulkit Samrat (@PulkitSamrat) March 30, 2016
The two had also got a photoshoot done a few days ago.