Salman Khan’s sister Arpita Khan delivered a baby boy at a city hospital in Mumbai on Wednesday morning. The baby boy has been named Ahil.
The baby’s beaming father Aayush Sharma took to Instagram to share the news. “Our little prince has arrived,” wrote Aayush.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Evidently the mood in the Khan family is celebratory with Arpita and Aayush turning first time parents. One can expect big brother Salman Khan to throw a grand bash once baby and mother are back home.
Atul Agnihotri posted the first picture of Ahil on Instagram.
Salman Khan, who became maama one more time, was seen kissing his new born nephew on his forehead. Sister Arpita is seen lying beside her new born baby boy at the hospital smiling all the time.
Pulkit Samrat congratulated the couple on Twitter.
— Pulkit Samrat (@PulkitSamrat) March 30, 2016
The two had also got a photoshoot done a few days ago.