Salman Khan’s younger sister Arpita Khan had a grand baby shower in Mumbai on Valentine’s Day (February 14). Bhai Salman Khan, his parents Salim Khan, Salma Khan, Helen, brother Sohail Khan, sister Alvira along with friends Shilpa Shetty, Genelia D’Souza and husband Riteish were there to bless the mom-to-be.
Salman Khan was seen escorting his former girlfriend Sangeeta Bijlani and the two were spotted together during the function. Salman’s newest co-star Anushka Sharma was also one of the guests at the party, which was hosted at a five-star hotel in Mumbai. Salman Khan and Anushka are currently shooting for Sultan. Anushka looked pretty in a blue skirt worn with a sleeveless top. (See Photos from Arpita Khan’s baby shower)
Arpita Khan, who was glowing in a red lace gown, was seen arriving with her husband Aayush. The young couple looked cute together. They were joined by Aayush’s family – parents Anil and Sunita Sharma, younger brother Aashray with his newly wedded wife Radhika Gambhir.
Also read: I like the fear of being single: Salman Khan
Arpita Khan also shared pictures of the floral decorations from her baby shower, which included a huge floral bear and alphabet ‘A’ decorated with flowers.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
But, the picture that stole the limelight was where three moms-to-be posed for a picture together. Genelia who is expecting her second child was seen with Arpita and actress Kanchi Kaul. Kanchi is married to TV actor Shabbir Ahluwalia of ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ and they have a son named Azai.
Salman Khan’s former co-actresses Shilpa Shetty, Sneha Ulal, his friend Elli Avram were also at the most happening party of the week.
Director Kabir Khan arrived with his wife and kids.
Earlier Arpita Khan also shared pictures of the gifts given by mother-in-law Sunita.
This will be Arpita Khan and Aayush Sharma’s first baby. The couple got married in November 2014.