Salman Khan’s younger sister Arpita Khan had a grand baby shower in Mumbai on Valentine’s Day (February 14). Bhai Salman Khan, his parents Salim Khan, Salma Khan, Helen, brother Sohail Khan, sister Alvira along with friends Shilpa Shetty, Genelia D’Souza and husband Riteish were there to bless the mom-to-be.
Salman Khan was seen escorting his former girlfriend Sangeeta Bijlani and the two were spotted together during the function. Salman’s newest co-star Anushka Sharma was also one of the guests at the party, which was hosted at a five-star hotel in Mumbai. Salman Khan and Anushka are currently shooting for Sultan. Anushka looked pretty in a blue skirt worn with a sleeveless top. (See Photos from Arpita Khan’s baby shower)
Arpita Khan, who was glowing in a red lace gown, was seen arriving with her husband Aayush. The young couple looked cute together. They were joined by Aayush’s family – parents Anil and Sunita Sharma, younger brother Aashray with his newly wedded wife Radhika Gambhir.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Also read: I like the fear of being single: Salman Khan
Arpita Khan also shared pictures of the floral decorations from her baby shower, which included a huge floral bear and alphabet ‘A’ decorated with flowers.
But, the picture that stole the limelight was where three moms-to-be posed for a picture together. Genelia who is expecting her second child was seen with Arpita and actress Kanchi Kaul. Kanchi is married to TV actor Shabbir Ahluwalia of ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ and they have a son named Azai.
Salman Khan’s former co-actresses Shilpa Shetty, Sneha Ulal, his friend Elli Avram were also at the most happening party of the week.
Director Kabir Khan arrived with his wife and kids.
Earlier Arpita Khan also shared pictures of the gifts given by mother-in-law Sunita.
This will be Arpita Khan and Aayush Sharma’s first baby. The couple got married in November 2014.