Armaan Malik, known for hit songs like Wajah tum ho, Naina, and Chaar Shanivaar, feels people are getting lazy due to technology which is having adverse effects on health. The singer has extended his support for the upcoming Mumbai Juniorthon 2016. He lauded the initiative, saying that it will give children a platform to indulge in some physical activity.
“Nowadays, we have become so busy in our work especially in our phone that we don’t go out for a workout. It creates a lot of health problems. It is very important that we take care of our health,” Malik told IANS.
Malik, who has also crooned Sau Aasmaan from Baar Baar Dekho, added: “There is no physical activity. All entertainment is happening in the phone. Films can also be seen in a laptop so no one is visiting cinema halls. Technology is growing in all possible ways. It is affecting our lifestyle also.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Mumbai Junior then 2016 — presented by Radius Group and organised by Party Sharty Entertainment Pvt Ltd — will be held on December 4 at Bandra-Kurla Complex here. It is an annual marathon running event organised for children in the age group of 6-15 to initiate more physical activity among youngsters.
Talking about the initiative, Malik said: “I think it is a very great initiative. Whoever are organising it, I would support them. I think its really good that kids are getting a platform to do their activities and play games outside.”