Armaan Jain, Bollywood’s new kid on the block, says he doesn’t have the perfect six-pack abs but he follows a regular workout regimen. Most newcomers in tinsel town come with a perfect physique complete with the six-pack. (See Pics: Armaan Jain, sisters Kareena, Karisma at Lekar Hum Deewana Dil launch)
Does Armaan aim for it too? “I’ve got a family pack! There is no six-pack. If (in a film) my character demands, I will work on my body. But I am into sports. I work out daily for two hours besides playing football, cricket and tennis,” said Armaan Jain.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Before facing the camera, Armaan Jain has had a taste of filmmaking when he assisted filmmaker Karan Johar.
“I assisted Karan Johar for three years – during ‘My Name is Khan’, ‘Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu’ and ‘Student Of The Year’. I got very influenced by his direction. I am fascinated with the art of filmmaking. I didn’t go to Karan with the idea that he would launch me…but I went to learn direction,” he said.
Armaan also misses working as an assistant. “I wish I could go back on the set. I was purely into acting (initially), but when I started learning direction, I got interested in it. I made short films as well, and now I have developed a new passion for direction,” added the youngster, who happens to be the cousin of actor Ranbir Kapoor.