Armaan Jain, Bollywood’s new kid on the block, says he doesn’t have the perfect six-pack abs but he follows a regular workout regimen. Most newcomers in tinsel town come with a perfect physique complete with the six-pack. (See Pics: Armaan Jain, sisters Kareena, Karisma at Lekar Hum Deewana Dil launch)
Does Armaan aim for it too? “I’ve got a family pack! There is no six-pack. If (in a film) my character demands, I will work on my body. But I am into sports. I work out daily for two hours besides playing football, cricket and tennis,” said Armaan Jain.
Before facing the camera, Armaan Jain has had a taste of filmmaking when he assisted filmmaker Karan Johar.
“I assisted Karan Johar for three years – during ‘My Name is Khan’, ‘Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu’ and ‘Student Of The Year’. I got very influenced by his direction. I am fascinated with the art of filmmaking. I didn’t go to Karan with the idea that he would launch me…but I went to learn direction,” he said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Armaan also misses working as an assistant. “I wish I could go back on the set. I was purely into acting (initially), but when I started learning direction, I got interested in it. I made short films as well, and now I have developed a new passion for direction,” added the youngster, who happens to be the cousin of actor Ranbir Kapoor.