It seems that the present times are not very conducive for Arjun Rampal, who has been in the news for all the wrong reasons of late. The latest is that the nightclub LAP, his ambitious venture in Delhi, has now run into legal problems.
The India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC) has now slapped him with a legal notice because he has apparently not cleared the outstanding rent of Rs. 2 crores of LAP, which is stationed at ITDC’s Hotel Samrat, Delhi.
Talking about the issue, Ateev Mathur (Arjun’s advocate) said that there were some issues pending of ITDC’s settlement of accounts w.r.t. LAP. He added that they are working on the same and were confident to resolve it amicably with ITDC. He also added that there could have been some errors in the accounting as well.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen