Actor Arjun Rampal says his Kahaani 2: Durga Rani Singh co-star Vidya Balan is a dynamite package and has never followed a simple path to achieve success. The 44-year-old actor says the kind of films Vidya chooses makes her different from other actors. “Vidya is a dynamite package. She’s really a celebration. She’s a very unique actor and we’re very lucky to have her in the industry. She has done some wonderful work. She has a great talent in choosing and talent is the choices that you made. She has not taken an easy path to walk on, which is always more exciting,” Arjun told reporters during a promotional event of the film.
The actor says he met Vidya for the first time on the sets of the Sujoy Ghosh-directed film and she made him feel very comfortable. “I really didn’t know Vidya before this movie. We became friends during this film. We used to meet before but socially. I’ve seen her work in the past and I thought she would be very serious. A girl, who sits in a corner and only concentrates on her character. Undoubtedly she is all of them. But when I saw her after we did one, there was a twinkle in her eyes. She has got a little babiness inside her.”
Arjun says it’s very important for an actor to keep alive the child inside them. “Every actor needs to have that kind of babiness inside him or her to be good. It actually makes your imagination good and Vidya has retained that. She made all of us very comfortable on the sets. It was wonderful to work with her.” Vidya, who was also present at the event, all praise for Arjun.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“Arjun is an overall package. His voice, his attitude and not to mention his laugh, I just love his laugh.” “Kahaani 2: Durga Rani Singh” will hit the theatres this Friday.