- Race 3 song Selfish: Jacqueline Fernandez romances Salman Khan and Bobby Deol in snow-clad mountains
- Race 3 promotions: Jacqueline Fernandez’s pretty pink lehenga is the perfect pick for a day wedding
- Race 3 song Heeriye: This Salman Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez song will make you hit the dance floor
Actors Jacqueline Fernandez and Arjun Rampal were in the capital to promote their forthcoming release ‘Roy’, and they launched Shreem Jewelers’ new collection of bridal jewellery and men’s accessories here Tuesday.
“We are pleased to unveil our new bridal jewellery collection and men’s accessories by Jacqueline Fernandez and Arjun Rampal,” the managing director of Shreem Jeweler Ashutosh Sharma said in a statement about the stars, who were present to promote their forthcoming film ‘Roy’.
- Race 3 promotions: Jacqueline Fernandez makes the classic red and white combo work like a charm in this Lavish Alice outfit
- Race 3: Jacqueline Fernandez and Salman Khan en-route to Leh on bike
- Ranbir Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez’s ‘Roy’ is big pre Valentine’s Day release
- Farhan Akhtar wishes Arjun Rampal good luck for ‘Roy’
- ‘Nervous ahead of Roy’ release, Arjun Rampal feels like newcomer
- Fans eagerly wait for Ranbir Kapoor, Jacqueline, Arjun Rampal’s ‘Roy’ trailer
The men’s accessories includes Indo US Cufflinks which have been specially designed keeping in mind the January visit of US President Barack Obama to India. The men’s range also consists of diamond rings, diamond studded Mont Blanc pen and more.
Jacqueline was also seen trying out the collection of diamond bridal jewellery.