Bollywood actor Arjun Rampal, who plays a writer in his upcoming film ‘Roy’, is all set to shoot film in a brand new look.
The actor, who was last seen in Prakash Jha’s ‘Satyagraha’, went for a final haircut before leaving for Malaysia where he will start shooting for Bhushan Kumar’s ‘Roy’.
Arjun Rampal posted a picture of him from the salon on Instagram.
Arjun plays a character who loves to pen down fictional and creative thoughts. The film directed by Vikram Singh has Ranbir Kapoor playing the role of a thief and Jacqueline Fernandez in double role.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Roy will be shot in several varied locations across different countries like London,Vietnam and Mumbai.