Bollywood actor Arjun Rampal, who plays a writer in his upcoming film ‘Roy’, is all set to shoot film in a brand new look.
The actor, who was last seen in Prakash Jha’s ‘Satyagraha’, went for a final haircut before leaving for Malaysia where he will start shooting for Bhushan Kumar’s ‘Roy’.
Arjun Rampal posted a picture of him from the salon on Instagram.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
‘Roy’ also features Ranbir Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez and Ameet Gaur apart from Arjun Rampal. The film is loosely based on the popular Hollywood film, ‘Catch Me If You Can’.
Arjun plays a character who loves to pen down fictional and creative thoughts. The film directed by Vikram Singh has Ranbir Kapoor playing the role of a thief and Jacqueline Fernandez in double role.
Roy will be shot in several varied locations across different countries like London,Vietnam and Mumbai.