Bollywood actor Arjun Rampal on Tuesday commenced the shooting of his upcoming romantic thriller ‘Roy’.
The 41-year-old actor said he was euphoric about shooting the film directed by newcomer Vikramjit Singh, which also stars Ranbir Kapoor and Jacqueline Fernandez.
“There is no better place in the world than on a movie set. Started filming ‘Roy’. Congratulations Vicky super first shot. Make the movie you dream,” Rampal tweeted.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Arjun further tweeted:
— arjun rampal (@rampalarjun) May 6, 2014
The story of ‘Roy’ revolves around the life of a thief and will apparently involve a love triangle.
Arjun Rampal, who was last seen in Prakash Jha’s multi-starrer political drama ‘Satyagraha’, also shared the picture from the set of ‘Roy’.
Produced by T-Series and Freeway Pictures, the film is expected to hit cinemas next year.