Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor says he loves watching biopics and wishes to do one on the life of a politician. The actor said despite his liking for biopics he has not been approached with any such film projects so far.
“I don’t want to play an actor on screen. I would like to play an interesting character, but I have never thought about who it should be. I would like play someone from our history may be someone from the freedom movement or post the freedom era…to see their journey and why they did and all,” Arjun Kapoor said.
“I find politics very interesting. So maybe a biopic on a politician… because they have so many facets to their personality. While in the biopic of an actor there is not much to explore – their personal and professional life. I would like to do politically based biopic if possible,” he said.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
Arjun Kapoor will be next seen in YRF’s ‘Gunday‘ co starring Ranveer Singh and Priyanka Chopra. He made his debut with the same banner with ‘Ishaqzaade’. His another film ‘Aurangzeb’ also came from YRF.
“Whatever YRF will offer to me I will always consider that important as it is a birth place for me. I am more comfortable here. Aditya Chopra shouts at me when I do a lot
of masti,” he said.
Arjun Kapoor will be next seen in a romantic film titled ‘2 States’, based on noted author Chetan Bhagat’s novel of the same name. He also has a film with Homi Adajania called ‘Finding Fanny Fernandez’ and a film with his producer father Boney Kapoor’s ‘Tevar‘.
The film — ‘2 States’ — is about a Punjabi boy (Krish Malhotra) played by Arjun falling in love with a south Indian girl (Anaya Swami), played by Alia Bhatt.
“It is about a typical Indian problem that happens in marriage (love marriage). The film is ready as we have finished shooting and hopefully the trailer will be out soon. It will show me in a different light which is nice. I am excited as the film is all to set to release on April 18,” Arjun Kapoor said.
“I have ‘Finding Fanny Fernandez’ with Deepika Padukone and I enjoyed working on it. I am looking forward to it. It will be out on July 4,” he added.