Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor says he loves watching biopics and wishes to do one on the life of a politician. The actor said despite his liking for biopics he has not been approached with any such film projects so far.
“I don’t want to play an actor on screen. I would like to play an interesting character, but I have never thought about who it should be. I would like play someone from our history may be someone from the freedom movement or post the freedom era…to see their journey and why they did and all,” Arjun Kapoor said.
“I find politics very interesting. So maybe a biopic on a politician… because they have so many facets to their personality. While in the biopic of an actor there is not much to explore – their personal and professional life. I would like to do politically based biopic if possible,” he said.
Arjun Kapoor will be next seen in YRF’s ‘Gunday‘ co starring Ranveer Singh and Priyanka Chopra. He made his debut with the same banner with ‘Ishaqzaade’. His another film ‘Aurangzeb’ also came from YRF.
“Whatever YRF will offer to me I will always consider that important as it is a birth place for me. I am more comfortable here. Aditya Chopra shouts at me when I do a lot
of masti,” he said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Arjun Kapoor will be next seen in a romantic film titled ‘2 States’, based on noted author Chetan Bhagat’s novel of the same name. He also has a film with Homi Adajania called ‘Finding Fanny Fernandez’ and a film with his producer father Boney Kapoor’s ‘Tevar‘.
The film — ‘2 States’ — is about a Punjabi boy (Krish Malhotra) played by Arjun falling in love with a south Indian girl (Anaya Swami), played by Alia Bhatt.
“It is about a typical Indian problem that happens in marriage (love marriage). The film is ready as we have finished shooting and hopefully the trailer will be out soon. It will show me in a different light which is nice. I am excited as the film is all to set to release on April 18,” Arjun Kapoor said.
“I have ‘Finding Fanny Fernandez’ with Deepika Padukone and I enjoyed working on it. I am looking forward to it. It will be out on July 4,” he added.