After doing romantic dramas and action thrillers, actor Arjun Kapoor has expressed a desire to star in a patriotic film.
The 29-year-old actor made his Bollywood debut in 2012 with ‘Ishaqzaade’ and went on to star in films like ‘Aurangzeb’, ‘Gunday’ and ‘2 States’. “Felt this sudden urge yesterday to do a film with patriotic undertones… strange how a simple national anthem can get your adrenaline pumping,” Arjun posted on Twitter.
The actor will be next seen in Homi Adjania’s satirical drama ‘Finding Fanny’, which will hit theatres on September 12.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations