If you think a tattoo on the nape of Arjun Kapoor’s neck is the only art job that he flaunts in ‘Finding Fanny’, you are wrong! He will show off two more.
At an event Monday, Arjun revealed that he sports two more in Homi Adajania’s directorial venture.
“I have three tattoos in ‘Finding Fanny.’ In fact, there is a video also that we have uploaded. The one that Homi put out on Twitter is on my neck and that’s actually a picture he took,” the 29-year-old said here.
Arjun plays a Goan named Savio D’Gama in ‘Finding Fanny’ and says that “I have a French beard in the film”.
While he was fine doing tattoo talk, Arjun’s chat about the film was restricted.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
“I would talk more about the film when the trailer is out. But I am glad that the response from the audience and the media has been very positive,” he said.