If you think a tattoo on the nape of Arjun Kapoor’s neck is the only art job that he flaunts in ‘Finding Fanny’, you are wrong! He will show off two more.
At an event Monday, Arjun revealed that he sports two more in Homi Adajania’s directorial venture.
“I have three tattoos in ‘Finding Fanny.’ In fact, there is a video also that we have uploaded. The one that Homi put out on Twitter is on my neck and that’s actually a picture he took,” the 29-year-old said here.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Arjun plays a Goan named Savio D’Gama in ‘Finding Fanny’ and says that “I have a French beard in the film”.
While he was fine doing tattoo talk, Arjun’s chat about the film was restricted.
“I would talk more about the film when the trailer is out. But I am glad that the response from the audience and the media has been very positive,” he said.