Actor Arjun Kapoor’s next film,which is being produced by his father Boney Kapoor,is titled as ‘Tevar’. The film has now got a name as filmmaker Aditya Chopra decided to give away the title to the Kapoors.
“Boney Kapoor wanted the title ‘Tevar’,which he realised was with YRF as it was a favourite of Yashji’s. When Arjun Kapoor told Adi (Aditya) that they were keen to name the film Tevar’,he gave him the title without any further delay,” sources said.
Apparently,in this film,Arjun Kapoor will be playing a regular college kid from Agra,who is a kabaddi champion.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The film,which is the remake of Telugu action film ‘Okkadu’ will be directed by debutante Amit Sharma and stars Sonakshi Sinha. The remake is all set to roll from January. Besides this project,Arjun Kapoor has some interesting films in his kitty,including ‘Gunday’,’2 States’ and ‘Finding Fanny Fernandes’.