Actor Arjun Kapoor’s next film,which is being produced by his father Boney Kapoor,is titled as ‘Tevar’. The film has now got a name as filmmaker Aditya Chopra decided to give away the title to the Kapoors.
“Boney Kapoor wanted the title ‘Tevar’,which he realised was with YRF as it was a favourite of Yashji’s. When Arjun Kapoor told Adi (Aditya) that they were keen to name the film Tevar’,he gave him the title without any further delay,” sources said.
Apparently,in this film,Arjun Kapoor will be playing a regular college kid from Agra,who is a kabaddi champion.
The film,which is the remake of Telugu action film ‘Okkadu’ will be directed by debutante Amit Sharma and stars Sonakshi Sinha. The remake is all set to roll from January. Besides this project,Arjun Kapoor has some interesting films in his kitty,including ‘Gunday’,’2 States’ and ‘Finding Fanny Fernandes’.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More