Actor Arjun Kapoor today revealed his brand new chic Goan look in his upcoming film ‘Finding Fanny’.
Wearing stylish glasses and ganjee, the 29-year-old actor completed the rugged look by wearing a black thread around the neck in the Homi Adajania-directed film.
Arjun plays Savio Da Gama, a Goan local opposite actress Deepika Padukone. “So here’s my look from the upcoming film #FindingFanny. Official Trailer will be out on July 9,” Arjun tweeted.
The film is a road trip set in Goa and follows the journey of five oddballs, who are out to search for a childhood friend.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The quirky comedy also stars Naseeruddin Shah, Dimple Kapadia and Pankaj Kapur. It is scheduled to hit theatres on September 12.