Actor Arjun Kapoor today revealed his brand new chic Goan look in his upcoming film ‘Finding Fanny’.
Wearing stylish glasses and ganjee, the 29-year-old actor completed the rugged look by wearing a black thread around the neck in the Homi Adajania-directed film.
Arjun plays Savio Da Gama, a Goan local opposite actress Deepika Padukone. “So here’s my look from the upcoming film #FindingFanny. Official Trailer will be out on July 9,” Arjun tweeted.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The film is a road trip set in Goa and follows the journey of five oddballs, who are out to search for a childhood friend.
The quirky comedy also stars Naseeruddin Shah, Dimple Kapadia and Pankaj Kapur. It is scheduled to hit theatres on September 12.