Shahid Kapoor was supposed to start the film’s shoot in November 2014, but it was delayed due to his impending marriage in July. The ‘Haider’ actor was also busy with his pending projects including Vikas Bahl’s ‘Shaandaar’ and Abhishek Chaubey’s ‘Udta Punjab’ which further delayed the film’s shoot.
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu: Say hello to Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Nauti’ avatar
- Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor overwhelmed with Padmaavat’s release
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu: Shahid Kapoor welcomes Yami Gautam on board with Shraddha Kapoor
- Shahid Kapoor confirms starring in Imtiaz Ali’s next
- Shahid Kapoor and Vishal Bhardwaj team up for Kaminey 2
- Shahid’s next is titled Farzi
According to a report published in DNA, the director duo, have now approached Arjun Kapoor for their upcoming film replacing Shahid Kapoor as the lead. Arjun, who has reportedly heard the narration, seems to have liked the script.
The film also has Kriti Sanon and Nawazuddin Siddiqui in prominent roles.