Arjun Kapoor has often been linked with his co-stars and the actor said that these rumours are the price he is paying for being ‘single’ and a part of showbiz industry.
“We are comfortable with each other. We are great friends and that’s why our onscreen chemistry is good. I knew Alia much before ‘2 States‘ and with Parineeti I share a comfort level. Such link-up rumours don’t bother me. When you are an actor and single such things become a part of your life,” Arjun Kapoor told PTI.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Alia Bhatt shared screen space with Arjun in his last release ‘2 S tates’, whereas the ‘Gunday’ star made his debut in the film
industry with Parineeti Chopra starrer love story ‘Ishaqzaade’.
Arjun Kapoor recently put his weight behing P&G Shiksha to support education for underprivileged children and also
celebrated the 10 years of the brand’s existence. The 28-year-old actor feels that education is the basic foundation of a country.
“I relate to the cause a lot. Education is the foundation of any country. It’s a primary need of every citizen of India. It’s also one of the major tool to fight against poverty and umemployment. It’s very much necessary for a country’s growth,” Arjun said.
With this initiative, Arjun is the latest to join the list of celebrities – Soha Ali Khan, Vivek Oberoi, Kalki Koechlin, Chitrangada Singh, Shruti Haasan and Neha Dhupia – who supported the campaign.
The actor also hit the bull’s eye with his last release ‘2 States’, based on Chetan Bhagat’s novel of the same name, as the film crossed Rs 100 crore mark within few weeks of its release.
“When I do a film I don’t think of box-office records. I never anticiapted the volume at the box-office. The whole process is surreal and exciting. Apart from this box-office collection, I am happy that the film connected emotionally with the audience. I am happy that audience loved the film,” he said.
Arjun Kapoor would be next seen in Homi Adajania’s multi-starrer English film ‘Finding Fanny Fernandes’ and his father Boney
Kapoor’s production ‘Tevar’. “‘Finding Fanny Fernandes’ is a road trip film. I am playing a mechanic in it and a fully English film. Whereas ‘Tevar’ is the remake of popular Telugu film ‘Okkadu’. The shooting of ‘Tevar’ is more like a family picnic as it is
being produced by my father and uncle (Sanjay Kapoor),” he said.