Arjun Kapoor has often been linked with his co-stars and the actor said that these rumours are the price he is paying for being ‘single’ and a part of showbiz industry.
“We are comfortable with each other. We are great friends and that’s why our onscreen chemistry is good. I knew Alia much before ‘2 States‘ and with Parineeti I share a comfort level. Such link-up rumours don’t bother me. When you are an actor and single such things become a part of your life,” Arjun Kapoor told PTI.
Alia Bhatt shared screen space with Arjun in his last release ‘2 S tates’, whereas the ‘Gunday’ star made his debut in the film
industry with Parineeti Chopra starrer love story ‘Ishaqzaade’.
Arjun Kapoor recently put his weight behing P&G Shiksha to support education for underprivileged children and also
celebrated the 10 years of the brand’s existence. The 28-year-old actor feels that education is the basic foundation of a country.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“I relate to the cause a lot. Education is the foundation of any country. It’s a primary need of every citizen of India. It’s also one of the major tool to fight against poverty and umemployment. It’s very much necessary for a country’s growth,” Arjun said.
With this initiative, Arjun is the latest to join the list of celebrities – Soha Ali Khan, Vivek Oberoi, Kalki Koechlin, Chitrangada Singh, Shruti Haasan and Neha Dhupia – who supported the campaign.
The actor also hit the bull’s eye with his last release ‘2 States’, based on Chetan Bhagat’s novel of the same name, as the film crossed Rs 100 crore mark within few weeks of its release.
“When I do a film I don’t think of box-office records. I never anticiapted the volume at the box-office. The whole process is surreal and exciting. Apart from this box-office collection, I am happy that the film connected emotionally with the audience. I am happy that audience loved the film,” he said.
Arjun Kapoor would be next seen in Homi Adajania’s multi-starrer English film ‘Finding Fanny Fernandes’ and his father Boney
Kapoor’s production ‘Tevar’. “‘Finding Fanny Fernandes’ is a road trip film. I am playing a mechanic in it and a fully English film. Whereas ‘Tevar’ is the remake of popular Telugu film ‘Okkadu’. The shooting of ‘Tevar’ is more like a family picnic as it is
being produced by my father and uncle (Sanjay Kapoor),” he said.