Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor said that his late mother would have loved him to watch in his upcoming film ‘2 States’.
“She would have been happy to see me do a romantic role and play a normal guy, like the one I am doing in ‘2 States’. I think that would have been emotional moment. I wish she could see me do this,” Arjun Kapoor said.
Arjun Kapoor, 28, lost his mother Mona Kapoor to cancer exactly two years ago. Apparently, his mother had also read the Chetan Bhagat’s bestseller and the book is still lying in her room.
“When I went to shoot for this film, there was no emotional baggage as such (with regards to the book). My grandma reminded me it (book) was lying in her room,” Arjun Kapoor said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest