Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor said that his late mother would have loved him to watch in his upcoming film ‘2 States’.
“She would have been happy to see me do a romantic role and play a normal guy, like the one I am doing in ‘2 States’. I think that would have been emotional moment. I wish she could see me do this,” Arjun Kapoor said.
Arjun Kapoor, 28, lost his mother Mona Kapoor to cancer exactly two years ago. Apparently, his mother had also read the Chetan Bhagat’s bestseller and the book is still lying in her room.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“When I went to shoot for this film, there was no emotional baggage as such (with regards to the book). My grandma reminded me it (book) was lying in her room,” Arjun Kapoor said.