Actor Arbaaz Khan will be seen playing a double role for the first time in a thriller film. The untitled film will be shot in Switzerland. “I am playing a double role in the film. But I can’t divulge more details. It’s an interesting script and the makers thought that I fit the part,” Arbaaz said in a statement.
Director Chandrakant Singh reveals that Arbaaz will play contrasting characters in the film. “One role will be that of Switzerland-based business tycoon, who gets married at the age of 40 to a much younger girl. The plot thickens after he is murdered,” Singh said without divulging further details.
The film also has Kannada superstar Aindrita Ray who will be making her debut in Bollywood through this venture.The film is produced by Mahendra Singh Namdev and Rakesh Datta.
Arbaaz Khan, who hasn’t had a successful acting career unlike his brother Salman Khan, earlier expressed that he is happy doing character roles and says he didn’t have any illusions that he will be the next romantic hero on the Bollywood block.
As an actor, Arbaaz has featured in films like “Daraar”, “Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya”, “Hello Brother”, “Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya” and “Dabangg”.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Arbaaz said, “I started my career as a negative actor. If I had illusions about myself that I am the next romantic hero, I woud have waited for that. I am pretty much sorted in my personality, which is more suited for the second lead, grey shades, and there is so much of work in that.”