Arbaaz Khan and Malaika Arora Khan file for divorce, move to family court?

Arbaaz Khan, Malaika Arora Khan divorce: Arbaaz and Malaika were spotted at the Bandra family court with their lawyers.

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: November 20, 2016 10:44 am
Arbaaz Khan, Malaika Arora Khan, Malaika Arbaaz divorce, Arbaaz, Malaika, Arbaaz Malaika, Arbaaz Malaika news Arbaaz Khan and Malaika Arora Khan file for divorce?

Looks like it’s over for one of Bollywood’s most loved celebrity couple — Malaika Arora Khan and Arbaaz Khan. After days of speculations, the two have finally parted ways leaving the industry shocked. According to a report in Mid Day, Arbaaz and Malaika were spotted at the Bandra family court with their lawyers, only fuelling rumours of their separation which has been impending since early this year. Hints of the divorce were understood when Malaika Arora Khan decided not to put ‘Khan’ in her name at a dance reality show.

The couple has been married for over 17 years and has a son. Arbaaz and Malaika have their own love story to tell, worthy of spinning into a film. Reportedly, Malaika had separated from Arbaaz and decided to move out of the Khan household along with her son Arhaan, leaving the fans and their family shocked.

More from the world of Entertainment:

But even after the split, the two were spotted on various occasions such as during holidays, family gatherings and meals, hinting that the two were trying for reconciliation. It was said that Arbaaz’s elder brother Salman Khan was also trying to help them out to give their marriage a second chance.

Reportedly, the divorce application is by mutual consent. The two will have to appear in court soon for the mandatory counselling sessions.

See old pics of Arbaaz Khan, Malaika Arora Khan:

Malaika Arora Khan, Arbaaz Khan, Malaika Arbaaz, Malaika Arbaaz son birthday, Malaika Arbaaz son birthday pics, Malaika Arbaaz son Arhaan

arbaaz khan, malaika arora khan

Arbaaz Khan, Malaika Arora Khan, Malaika arbaaz, Arbaaz Khan birthday, Malaika arbaaz news, Malaika wish arbaaz

arbaaz khan, malaika arora khan, arbaaz, arbaaz maliaka divorce, arbaaz malaika news, arbaaz khan news, malaika arora khan news, malaika arora news, arbaaz malaika latest news, entertainment news

salman khan, salman khan birthday, happy birthday salman khan, salman khan pics, salman khan pictures, salman khan birthday bash, salman khan birthday party, iulia vantur, salman khan birthday party pics, sophie choudry, salman khan birthday photos, salman khan news, entertainment salman khan, salman khan's family, salman khan family members, salman khan father, salim khan, salman khan's mother, salman khan, sushila charak, helen, arbaaz khan, sohail khan, arpita khan, alvira khan, atul agnigotri, salman khan family pics, salman khan pics, entertainment, bollywood

According to law, divorce by mutual consent can be filed on the ground that the couple has been living separately for a period of one year or more, that they have not been able to live together and that they have mutually agreed that the marriage should be dissolved.

For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App

Diana
    Nov 20, 2016 at 7:31 am
      Diana
      Nov 20, 2016 at 7:33 am
      PEOPLE GET BLESSED EVERYDAY AFTER CONTACTING ME!! lt;br/gt;lt;br/gt;My Name is Diana Laurence, From USA I wish to share my testimonies with the World about what Dr Ailemen has just done for me ,This great man brought my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell within 24 hours. I was married to my husband Maxwell Laurence we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email () then you won’t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared and cast a very strong spell for me and bring my lost husband back within 24hrs, and after a month I missed my monthly period and went for a test and the result showed that i was pregnant. i am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr Ailemen for what you have done for me.Contact him on his private email . if you are out there ping through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.lt;br/gt;Whatsapp 2340971816062.
        ashok s
        Nov 20, 2016 at 2:29 am
        Why waste court time . Muslims have short cuts to every disputes or problems.
          Deepak Angelo
          Nov 20, 2016 at 7:39 am
          Its Over lt;br/gt;#MallikaAroraKhan and #ArbaazKhan headed for divorcelt;br/gt; BOLLYWOODPATAKA
            dhoni
            Nov 19, 2016 at 8:08 pm
            Arbaz cheated her and she wants to go with big money now. The khans are womanisers
            1. V
              Vedic_Citizen
              Nov 20, 2016 at 12:47 am
              Why court! Triple tatalaq - SMS or whatapp message : Talaq, Talaq, Talaq
              1. L
                lookman
                Nov 20, 2016 at 12:01 am
                A divorce coming at the right time. Salman Khan is ripe for marriage and is searching for a girl. Allah ditta.