Actor Tiger Shroff confirms he has been approached to appear in martial arts movie star Jackie Chan’s upcoming action-adventure film ‘Kung Fu Yoga’, but he hasn’t taken a call on it yet.
“Yes, I have been approached for a role in ‘Kung Fu Yoga’. The talks are on but I haven’t signed the film yet,” Tiger Shroff said at an event in Mumbai on Wednesday.
Calling Jackie Chan as his inspiration, Tiger says that if the film happens it will be a dream come true for him.
- Tiger Shroff: Action has a universal language
- Disha Patani on working with Tiger Shroff in Baaghi 2: We are very competitive, yet very comfortable with each other
- Jackie Chan lands in India for Kung Fu Yoga promotions, Sonu Sood plays host. See pics
- Jackie Chan’s Kung Fu Yoga makes waves in China before release
- Sonu Sood unveils Jackie Chan’s wax statue in Jaipur
- Doing lots of action in Jackie Chan’s ‘Kung Fu Yoga’: Amyra Dastur
Before Tiger, the film was offered to superstar Aamir Khan when he was in China but due to his commitment for ‘Dangal’, he had to leave the project.
Directed by Stanley Tong, ‘Kung Fu Yoga’ will begin being shot in September this year.
As of now, Tiger is busy doing ‘Baaghi: A Rebel For Love’.