Actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan admits she is “nervous” ahead of the release of her comeback Bollywood vehicle “Jazbaa”.
“I guess I’m feeling nervous now as everyone is looking forward to the film. October is not far away. Not much time is left for release,” Aishwarya said at the wrap-up party of the film on Sunday here.
In “Jazbaa”, directed by Sanjay Gupta, Aishwarya plays an advocate, while Irrfan Khan will be seen as a tough policeman. The film’s trailer gives a sneak peek into the power-packed performances by the cast members.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan starrer 'Jazbaa' earns Rs 4.23 cr on its opening day
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 'Jazbaa' releases tomorrow, reasons you can catch a show this weekend
- 'Jazbaa' not an action film: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Irrfan Khan doesn't mind being sidelined by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Jazbaa
- Jazbaa trailer revealed: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Irrfan Khan starrer is edgy
- With Abhishek's birthday on February 5, wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to take few days off from 'Jazbaa' shoot
Talking of her experience of working in the movie, the former beauty queen said: “We had a good time making ‘Jazbaa’, and as I have said before, it is wonderful working with Sanjay. I haven’t seen the final movie yet… So let’s see, we are looking forward to it.”
“Jazbaa” is releasing on October 9.