Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma is a busy bee. The actress recently wrapped up the schedule of her maiden production ‘NH 10’ in Jodhpur and is now back in Mumbai.
Anushka, who was last seen in ‘Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola’ in 2013, has three releases lined up for this year. Apart from her film ‘NH 10’ (with Neil Bhoopalam), Anushka will be seen in Aamir Khan’s ‘PK’ and Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Bombay Velvet’ opposite Ranbir Kapoor.
Film wrap for NH10 !!! Another awesome team ! Will miss everyone . . :)
— ANUSHKA SHARMA (@AnushkaSharma) May 13, 2014
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
Anushka Sharma, who has been out of scene for almost a year now, was spotted at the Jodhpur airport leaving for Mumbai. The actress was chic in check skinny pants by Zara and black full sleeves top. The girl had her trendy gadgets in hand with a black Kate Spade bag.
Anushka Sharma, who made headlines post her appearance on ‘Koffee With Karan‘, for her ‘apparent’ lip job, however still seemed to have the effects of her ‘lip enhancement tools’ she said to be using for her role in ‘Bombay Velvet’. Nevertheless, Anushka Sharma was trendy.