Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma is a busy bee. The actress recently wrapped up the schedule of her maiden production ‘NH 10’ in Jodhpur and is now back in Mumbai.
Anushka, who was last seen in ‘Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola’ in 2013, has three releases lined up for this year. Apart from her film ‘NH 10’ (with Neil Bhoopalam), Anushka will be seen in Aamir Khan’s ‘PK’ and Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Bombay Velvet’ opposite Ranbir Kapoor.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Film wrap for NH10 !!! Another awesome team ! Will miss everyone . . :)
— ANUSHKA SHARMA (@AnushkaSharma) May 13, 2014
Anushka Sharma, who has been out of scene for almost a year now, was spotted at the Jodhpur airport leaving for Mumbai. The actress was chic in check skinny pants by Zara and black full sleeves top. The girl had her trendy gadgets in hand with a black Kate Spade bag.
Anushka Sharma, who made headlines post her appearance on ‘Koffee With Karan‘, for her ‘apparent’ lip job, however still seemed to have the effects of her ‘lip enhancement tools’ she said to be using for her role in ‘Bombay Velvet’. Nevertheless, Anushka Sharma was trendy.