Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma became emotional after wrapping up the shooting of Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Bombay Velvet’ in Mumbai.
The film is a drama film based on ‘Mumbai Fables’, a semi-fictional study of Bombay in 1960s by eminent historian and Princeton University’s history professor Gyan Prakash.
The entire unit gathered with a bottle of champagne, bunch of flowers after Anushka completed the shoot.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
Anushka, 25, plays a jazz singer in the film, which took one and a half years to complete.
Now the actress is headed to Jodhpur for the next schedule of her maiden production debut ‘NH10’.