Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma is set for a strong Bollywood innings in 2014. The actress, who will be seen in Aamir Khan’s ‘PK’, has also completed the first leg of her film ‘Bombay Velvet’ with Ranbir Kapoor.
Good news is pouring in for Anushka Sharma, as her maiden production venture ‘NH 10′, starring Neil Bhoopalam, of ’24’ fame, has also commenced.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The actress took to Twitter to express her joy, “Wrapped Sri Lankan schedule of #bombayvelvet .This was the most amazing crew and cast. Crazy talented bunch of ppl. Feel truly blessed :)”
Anushka Sharma was recently in news for her apparent ‘lip job’. Anushka had later explained that she used a lip enhancing tool for her role of a jazz singer in ‘Bombay Velvet’, which is directed by Anurag Kashyap.