Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma has been finalised as the female lead opposite superstar Salman Khan for the upcoming film “Sultan”, said a statement from Yash Raj Films on Friday.
Anushka, who made her debut in Hindi cinema in 2008 took to Twitter, to share a photograph of herself hugging the “Dabangg” star.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
— Anushka Sharma (@AnushkaSharma) January 8, 2016
The “NH10” actress captioned the image saying: “Sultan”.
Produced by Aditya Chopra and written-directed by Ali Abbas Zafar, “Sultan”,which has been shot in Karjat, is reportedly based on the life of a wrestler.
One of the fittest stars of Bollywood, Salman has gone through intensive training for wrestling and mixed martial arts for Zafar’s directorial with international action director Larnell Stovall.
“Sultan” is slated to release on Eid 2016.