Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma has been finalised as the female lead opposite superstar Salman Khan for the upcoming film “Sultan”, said a statement from Yash Raj Films on Friday.
Anushka, who made her debut in Hindi cinema in 2008 took to Twitter, to share a photograph of herself hugging the “Dabangg” star.
— Anushka Sharma (@AnushkaSharma) January 8, 2016
The “NH10” actress captioned the image saying: “Sultan”.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Produced by Aditya Chopra and written-directed by Ali Abbas Zafar, “Sultan”,which has been shot in Karjat, is reportedly based on the life of a wrestler.
One of the fittest stars of Bollywood, Salman has gone through intensive training for wrestling and mixed martial arts for Zafar’s directorial with international action director Larnell Stovall.
“Sultan” is slated to release on Eid 2016.