Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma, who turns 26 on May 1, will be busy shooting for her maiden production ‘NH 10’ in Udaipur, Rajasthan on her birthday.
If reports are to be believed, cricketer Virat Kohli, Anushka’s rumoured beau, who will return to India after the end of IPL 7 UAE leg, is likely to celebrate her 26th birthday.
Things might work in the favour of two love birds as Royal Challengers Bangalore’s next match is scheduled on May 4 in India itself.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
This is not the first time that the couple is trying to make the most of whatever little time they have. Virat has often visited Anushka’s sets and same has been the case for the ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ actress too.
April 2014: Virat Kohli was spotted at the Jodhpur airport on April 12 after wrapping up the T-20 World cup to meet his lady love Anushka, who was already in the city for her debut production ‘NH 10′.
March 2014: Virat Kohli reportedly made a special trip to meet Anushka in Sri Lanka where she was busy shooting with Ranbir Kapoor for Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Bombay Velvet’.
February 2014: Anushka Sharma, who has always maintained ‘just friends’ status with Virat Kohli, was seen walking hand in hand with him in Auckland, New Zealand. The two lovebirds were spotted by fans taking a stroll together on the deserted streets of Auckland where India was then playing the Test matches.
However, on Karan Johar’s popular chat show ‘Koffee With Karan’, Anushka Sharma was left feeling ‘naked’ and ‘stumped’ by the end of the show as she was bombarded with questions on her relationship status with Virat.
Though Anushka Sharma decided to remain mum about her alleged relation with the cricketer, Karan Johar did not give up and took a dig at the actress. And Anushka – at best – could only blush and take a coffee sip.
Karan Johar even went on record to say that Anushka and Virat make a ‘lovely pair’.
Keeping all that away, here’s wishing the stunning actress a very Happy Birthday!