Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma, who turns 26 on May 1, will be busy shooting for her maiden production ‘NH 10’ in Udaipur, Rajasthan on her birthday.
If reports are to be believed, cricketer Virat Kohli, Anushka’s rumoured beau, who will return to India after the end of IPL 7 UAE leg, is likely to celebrate her 26th birthday.
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
Things might work in the favour of two love birds as Royal Challengers Bangalore’s next match is scheduled on May 4 in India itself.
This is not the first time that the couple is trying to make the most of whatever little time they have. Virat has often visited Anushka’s sets and same has been the case for the ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ actress too.
April 2014: Virat Kohli was spotted at the Jodhpur airport on April 12 after wrapping up the T-20 World cup to meet his lady love Anushka, who was already in the city for her debut production ‘NH 10′.
March 2014: Virat Kohli reportedly made a special trip to meet Anushka in Sri Lanka where she was busy shooting with Ranbir Kapoor for Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Bombay Velvet’.
February 2014: Anushka Sharma, who has always maintained ‘just friends’ status with Virat Kohli, was seen walking hand in hand with him in Auckland, New Zealand. The two lovebirds were spotted by fans taking a stroll together on the deserted streets of Auckland where India was then playing the Test matches.
However, on Karan Johar’s popular chat show ‘Koffee With Karan’, Anushka Sharma was left feeling ‘naked’ and ‘stumped’ by the end of the show as she was bombarded with questions on her relationship status with Virat.
Though Anushka Sharma decided to remain mum about her alleged relation with the cricketer, Karan Johar did not give up and took a dig at the actress. And Anushka – at best – could only blush and take a coffee sip.
Karan Johar even went on record to say that Anushka and Virat make a ‘lovely pair’.
Keeping all that away, here’s wishing the stunning actress a very Happy Birthday!