Anushka Sharma has advised her fans to be always nice with people. The 28-year-old star was asked by one of her followers on Twitter that what is the message she wants to share with her fans to which Anuhska replied saying she wants them to spread the love.
“Be good people. Spread love not hatred. And do things without agendas always,” she wrote. The actress also thanked her fans for watching her recently released Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
“Thank you guys!!! Love you all. Thank youuuuu for all the love for #Adhm and #Sultan,” she tweeted. Also starring Ranbir Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, the romantic drama that released on October 28 has managed to enter Rs 100 crore club so far. If all goes well, this weekend will see the film quite close to achieving this target.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
According to film’s producer Fox Star Studios, the cost of production (inclusive of marketing and distribution) was Rs 100 crore. The revenue recovered — from the sale of music, satellite, and digital rights — was Rs 75 crore.
— Anushka Sharma (@AnushkaSharma) November 3, 2016
The film may live with its continued success for a long time as there are no major releases this week. Rock On 2!! will hit the theatres a little later in November. Meanwhile, Shivaay which released alongside Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is not far behind in the race.