Actress Anushka Sharma, who is being applauded for her performance in her debut production “NH10”, says she just wants to be a part of good cinema, whether it has ‘stars’ or not.
“I just want to be part of films wherein I am able to contribute something as an actor. I would just like to be part of good cinema and good films,” Anushka said here in an interview.
In her career so far, the 26-year-old has worked with superstars like Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan, but she does not believe in the star system.
- How Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli's wedding reminded us of Sharmila Tagore and Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi
- Anushka Sharma completes nine years in Bollywood. Here's why she is still Taani Partner for us
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli get married in Italy, see first photos
- When Jacqueline Fernandez almost confirmed Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's wedding
- Amid speculations of Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma's marriage, here is a look back at Virushka's love story
- Here's a look at Virat Kohli's love story with Anushka Sharma so far. See pics
“I don’t think about all these things. Just good scripts and stories matter to me,” she said.
Asked if she plans to do a biopic someday, Anushka said: “As of now, there is nothing like that, but yes if any good or interesting biopic will come my way, I would love to do that.”
The actress will next be seen in Anurag Kashyap’s “Bombay Velvet” as a jazz singer.