Actress Anushka Sharma, who is being applauded for her performance in her debut production “NH10”, says she just wants to be a part of good cinema, whether it has ‘stars’ or not.
“I just want to be part of films wherein I am able to contribute something as an actor. I would just like to be part of good cinema and good films,” Anushka said here in an interview.
In her career so far, the 26-year-old has worked with superstars like Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan, but she does not believe in the star system.
- I told Ranbir that Anushka is playing a dog woman in Pari: Clover Wootton
- Pari box office collection prediction: Anushka Sharma starrer expected to earn Rs 13 crore
- Before Pari hits screens, here’s a look at the box office performance of Anushka Sharma’s last five releases
- Pari: Anushka Sharma’s bloody look wasn’t easy to achieve, watch video
- Pari Screamer 6: There’s no escaping Anushka Sharma’s frightening avatar
- Anushka Sharma completes nine years in Bollywood. Here’s why she is still Taani Partner for us
“I don’t think about all these things. Just good scripts and stories matter to me,” she said.
Asked if she plans to do a biopic someday, Anushka said: “As of now, there is nothing like that, but yes if any good or interesting biopic will come my way, I would love to do that.”
The actress will next be seen in Anurag Kashyap’s “Bombay Velvet” as a jazz singer.