Having stood by each other after the backlash they faced due to Virat Kohli’s unfortunate performance at the Cricket World Cup in Australia last month, Anushka Sharma and beau Virat Kohli are done keeping their relationship under wraps.
Pictures of the actress traveling along with Virat Kohli on Royal Challengers Bangalore team bus have started making the rounds. Seated next to each other, both Virat and Anushka are pictured looking engrossed in their phone screens as they travel on the IPL team bus.
Captained by Virat Kohli, Royal Challengers Bangalore recently won the match against Kolkata Knight Riders. Throughout the game, Anushka was seen cheering for her man and his team.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli's post wedding plans, here are the details
- Virat Kohli gets married to Anushka Sharma in Italy, shares news via tweet
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli get married in Italy, see first photos
- Amid speculations of Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma's marriage, here is a look back at Virushka's love story
- Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma set the dance floor on fire at Zaheer Khan-Sagarika Ghatge reception, see video
- Here's a look at Virat Kohli's love story with Anushka Sharma so far. See pics
The couple seems closer as ever after the World Cup incident. They were recently in Delhi to attend cricketer Suresh Raina’s wedding. However, due to Virat’s practice commitments, they were unable to make it to the ceremony, but were present for the engagement. It was during this trip to the capital that Anushka reportedly paid a visit to Virat’s residence and spent time with his family members.
Virat was also visibly pleased with Anushka’s dance performance at the opening ceremony of IPL 8 in Kolkata.