While you are relaxing and transporting yourself to another world altogether while listening to Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s latest number Channa Mereya, we have to tell you that its shoot was not an easy task, especially for Anushka Sharma. The actor, who looks jaw-dropping beautiful in a bridal attire in the song, did not have an effortless shoot as it appears on the screen. We cannot take our eyes off the beautiful lady in the song but believe it or not, her costume was 20 kilos heavy. So, while to even think of it makes us feel dizzy, Anushka wore it for as long as the song was being shot.
No, the song wasn’t shot just in a day, a source reveals that the song was shot over the span of four days and in a place with no elevators. Yes, you read that right. So just imagine how it would be to leave you at a place without an elevator or escalator, wearing such a heavy lehenga! The source further adds that the song was picturised on the first floor of a palace and had no elevators. Anushka had to take the stairs at least 25-30 times a day.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Composed by Pritam, with lyrics by Amitabh Bhattacharya, the song focuses on the Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka’s love story. The song portrays Ranbir Kapoor singing for Anushka Sharma, at her wedding. We also get a glimpse at their relationship and how they were incomplete without each other. The song ends with a couplet, “Ek tarfa pyaar ki taakat hi kuch aur hoti hai, auro ki rishton ki tarha ye do logo me nahi batthi, sirf mera haq hai ispe”, which encapsulates the theme of the film.
The film, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, directed by Karan Johar, is a story about one-sided love, friendship and longing. Starring Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka, Ranbir and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in the lead role, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil will release on Diwali, October 28.