VJ-actress Anusha Dandekar says boyfriend Karan Kundra was quite encouraging as a co-host on “Love School” especially when she spoke in Hindi, a language she is not fluent in. The couple has turned mentor for real life pairs on the second season of “MTV Love School”. “I love working with Karan. I have never been able to speak Hindi confidently before. You know you say things wrong and you get the gender wrong. Then you have a guy like Karan who speaks amazing Hindi and gives you the utmost confidence while you are sitting next to him to speak as well,” Anusha said.
“Not only did he hold my hand through the emotion, the screaming and the drama, he also held my hand through me speaking in Hindi all the time,” she said. Anusha, who was last seen hosting the second season of “India’s Next Top Model”, said she wants to work with Karan again but is not sure he would be interested in the kind of shows she does.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“I would love to host a show with Karan (again), if I could host all my shows with Karan I would do. But I don’t think he wants to do fashion (based shows),” she said. Anusha is also planning to release a single soon, which will be the follow-up to her song in 2012. “I have a song that I’m dying to release. We are still working on it and I haven’t had time to go back and work on it. It is one of my most treasured tracks,” she said.