He has worked with industry’s top most directors but Nawazuddin Siddiqui says it is Anurag Kashyap with whom he shares a special chemistry as the filmmaker shocks the actor in him every time they work together.
The formidable pair of Nawazuddin and Anurag are back together for an upcoming project tentatively titled “Raman Raghav” after giving two big hits “Gangs of Wasseypur- Part 1” and “Gangs of Wasseypur- Part 2”.
“It has been a dream to work with Anurag Kashyap and when you work with a director again you already know a lot about him… You know how he thinks and works.
“So it becomes easy. Sometimes, Anurag gets such things done from me, I don’t even get to know what he is thinking while making me do those things that shock me as an actor. And that is what chemistry between the actor and the director. The director throws a ball at you and you have to then manage…,” Nawazuddin told PTI.
- Mukkabaaz trailer: Vineet Kumar Singh is the Mike Tyson of Uttar Pradesh in this Anurag Kashyap film
- Revelations made by Nawazuddin Siddiqui in his controversial memoir An Ordinary Life
- Vikramaditya Motwane and Anurag Kashyap will direct parallel stories for Sacred Games
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui teams up with Vishal Bhardwaj for a romantic comedy
- Happy Birthday Anurag Kashyap: What makes this filmmaker a cut above the rest
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui: I am the highest paid actor in Bollywood
When asked about the reports that he is playing a serial killer in the movie, whose shooting began earlier this month, the 41-year-old actor said, “People are saying I am playing a killer in the film but I don’t like to comment on it because I think talking about the character before the film kills the curiosity.”
Nawazuddin will be next seen in superstar Shah Rukh Khan-starrer “Raees”.