Actor Kay Kay Menon supports Anurag Kashyap’s decision to release ‘Bombay Velvet’ next year and says that the director shows his work only when he is 100 per cent satisfied. (Read: Anushka Sharma in 35 kg gown for ‘Bombay Velvet’)
“Bombay Velvet” was initially slated to come out November 28, but now it will hit the screens in May 2015. With a lot of pending VFX work, the film cannot be readied for a November release.
Kay Kay, who plays an investigative officer in the film, “doesn’t regret the delay”. He said: “They must have thought of it before making any decision. To show 1960s is not easy, so post production will take time and Anurag will not release till he is satisfied with his work and that would be the reason they must have postponed it.”
“The film is based in 1960s, so the treatment is also different,” he added.
Anurag Kashyap’s “Bombay Velvet” features Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma in the lead roles. “This is my fourth film with Anurag. We have a different connection and our working style is different. Without saying or talking much, we understand each other’s silence. It’s all about creativity,” said Kay Kay, who worked with Kashyap in films like “Black Friday” and “Gulaal”.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More