Actor Kay Kay Menon supports Anurag Kashyap’s decision to release ‘Bombay Velvet’ next year and says that the director shows his work only when he is 100 per cent satisfied. (Read: Anushka Sharma in 35 kg gown for ‘Bombay Velvet’)
“Bombay Velvet” was initially slated to come out November 28, but now it will hit the screens in May 2015. With a lot of pending VFX work, the film cannot be readied for a November release.
Kay Kay, who plays an investigative officer in the film, “doesn’t regret the delay”. He said: “They must have thought of it before making any decision. To show 1960s is not easy, so post production will take time and Anurag will not release till he is satisfied with his work and that would be the reason they must have postponed it.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“The film is based in 1960s, so the treatment is also different,” he added.
Anurag Kashyap’s “Bombay Velvet” features Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma in the lead roles. “This is my fourth film with Anurag. We have a different connection and our working style is different. Without saying or talking much, we understand each other’s silence. It’s all about creativity,” said Kay Kay, who worked with Kashyap in films like “Black Friday” and “Gulaal”.