Veteran actor Anupam Kher will on Monday undergo minor surgery for the removal of a cyst in the upper eyelid.
“On my way for a minor ‘cyst in the upper eyelid’ surgery. Thodi sympathy mil jaye to shayad Dard cum Ho jayega. Baki aapki marzi. (If I get some sympathy, maybe the pain reduces. Rest is upto you),” Anupam posted on his Twitter page.
The 59-year-old actor is currently being seen on his chat show “The Anupam Kher Show – Kucch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai”. He recently reached out to his Twitterati for good wishes for his mother, who underwent an ankle surgery.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know