Veteran actor Anupam Kher is recovering from the minor surgery he underwent recently for the removal of a cyst in the upper eyelid.
The 59-year-old talk show host thanked all his fans for their wishes on Twitter.
“Thank you for your warm wishes for my eye cyst surgery. It is little better. Bandage is out so I look more scary with a swollen eye,” he tweeted.
Earlier this week, Kher had tweeted about the surgery but he postponed it on the same day as had developed infection around his eyes.
Kher has wrapped up the shooting of his upcoming film ‘Daawat-e-Ishq’ and is currently busy with his celebrity chat show ‘The Anupam Kher Show – Kucch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai’.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016