Veteran actor Anupam Kher is recovering from the minor surgery he underwent recently for the removal of a cyst in the upper eyelid.
The 59-year-old talk show host thanked all his fans for their wishes on Twitter.
“Thank you for your warm wishes for my eye cyst surgery. It is little better. Bandage is out so I look more scary with a swollen eye,” he tweeted.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Earlier this week, Kher had tweeted about the surgery but he postponed it on the same day as had developed infection around his eyes.
Kher has wrapped up the shooting of his upcoming film ‘Daawat-e-Ishq’ and is currently busy with his celebrity chat show ‘The Anupam Kher Show – Kucch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai’.