Bollywood actor Anupam Kher in the stride of April Fool’s day, tweeted that he is quitting Twitter. He wrote, “Finally my bye bye to twitter.”
Anupam Kher, who has been very active on Twitter, uses it as a medium to interact with his fans, comment on colleagues’ works. He has also started campaigning for his wife and BJP Chandigargh candidate Kirron Kher on the microblogging site.
However, the actor was caught by an Amitabh Bachchan fan, who spilled the beans revealing Anupam Kher was only joking! He said, “No ullu banaoging Anupam!”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
@AnupamPkher No ullu banaoging Anupam!
— Amitabh Bachchan (@LOLendraSingh) April 1, 2014
Also, South Indian actor Siddharth, who plays Anupam Kher’s son in ‘Ran De Basanti’ poked fun at the actor, declaring he is also leaving Twitter.
@AnupamPkher if you’ve decided then I am also joining you. Can’t take this anymore Kher Saab. Bye bye twitter. Enough is enough.
— Siddharth (@Actor_Siddharth) April 1, 2014
Looks like Anupam Kher found Siddharth’s response hilarious enough to reveal his own joke as he retweeted the comment.
Further Anupam Kher tweets, “Also finally I have decided to go for hair transplant. Any suggestion what hair style will suit me most?:)”