Noted actor Anupam Kher is in the Capital for the shoot of ‘Shaukeen’, which is the remake of Basu Chatterjee’s hit 1982 film of the same name.
The new film is being directed by Abhishek Sharma and also stars Paresh Rawal, Annu Kapoor, Lisa Haydon and Akshay Kumar.
“On my way to Delhi for the shooting of ‘Shaukeen’. It is going to be an outdoor shoot and I believe it is really hot,” Kher, 59, posted on twitter.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The story of the film revolves around three lecherous old men (played by Kher, Rawal and Kapoor) who decide to go away for a while to have some enjoyments in their late lifetime.
The original film starred Ashok Kumar, Utpal Dutt, AK Hangal as the three old men alongwith Mithun Chakraborty and Rati Agnihotri.
‘Shaukeen’ remake went on floors in April.