Filmmaker Anubhav Sinha, who has earlier directed Sanjay Dutt in Dus and Tathastu, hopes to reunite with the actor for a project. Sinha told IANS, “I met Sanju (Sanjay) and we spoke about films. Even when he came back (from jail), he had called me and we had a chat. He was like, ‘Let’s make films when I come back’. I am very fond of him and he is very fond of me.”
“There is a story I have in mind which I will write and that’s something I will make with him.”
Sanjay walked out a free man from the Yerwada Central Jail in Pune on February 25 after serving a 42-month prison term in a March 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case. The actor was sentenced to undergo five years’ rigorous imprisonment for illegal possession of arms.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Sinha last directed Sanjay Dutt in the 2006 released film “Tathastu”. He says Shah Rukh Khan and Sanjay are his favourite stars.
“Sanju and Shah Rukh are two of my most favourite people and actors. Every time I start writing something, I have to think of Sanju and Shah Rukh. Then halfway through, I realize that sometime it’s not big enough and not good enough, so it has not happened. They are two of my favourite stars,” the “Ra.One” director added.
Sinha is currently busy promoting his film Tum Bin 2, which he has written and directed. “Tum Bin 2” is the second instalment of “Tum Bin”, and is jointly produced by Sinha and Bhushan Kumar of T-Series music label.