Sushant Singh Rajput and his girlfriend, Ankita Lokhande have finally confirmed that they will be walking down the aisle by the end of December 2016. The duo, who have been dating each other since their television days, looked comfortable sharing their wedding date with the media.
Said Sushant, “Yes we will be getting married in December this year.”
The actor who was flanked by Ankita at the Filmfare pre awards party, also confirmed the date and said that she was looking forward to her wedding.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Sushant is currently busy filming M.S Dhoni’s biopic directed by Neeraj Pandey. Ankita also shared that she doesn’t have any immediate plans of getting into films.